If you prefer to watch a video click here.
A featurette is a section of the landing page that adds description to your website. You can use it to add extra details or simply to make your website look more enticing:
To add a featurette, follow these steps:
1. On your dashboard, go to SCHOOL WEBSITE.
2. Click HOMEPAGE EDITOR.
3. Click on sections, then click on add featurette
4. Now you can edit your featurette.
Refer to the image below for all options to edit your featurette
- Up/Down Arrow – allows you to move the featurette around
- Left/Right Arrow – allows you to switch default title and the image
- Resize – allows you to resize the featurette
- Other things you could do with the featurette (please refer to the image below)
- Multimedia Box – you can replace this with a video or an image. Simply click on it to open up a file uploader. Just click on the image box (#1) and an uploader will appear.
- Video: click on the camera icon to upload a video Paste the link of the youtube video you’d like to feature and press enter.Or click the image button to open a file browser and upload your image.Select your file
- You can resize the multimedia box. First, hover over the image/video to toggle the resizer
- Drag it to resize the image/video
- Default Title – change this to suit your preference, simply erase and type.
- Description – you can write up any description you’d like, or you could also erase it
- Background – allows you to change the background of the featurette
- Color: allows you to choose a solid color for your background
- Presets: allows you to choose from pre-uploaded backgrounds
- Uploads: here you will see all images you’ve uploaded
- Trash Icon – allows you to delete the featurette